EXPLORING MODEL BASED ENGINEERING
The 2020 International Users’ Conference will include keynote speakers, panel discussions, and presentations exploring the following:
- Model Based Engineering (MBE)
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Software Automation and Integration
- Distributed Engineering
- Design Exploration & Optimization
You are invited to share your expertise and experiences with these topics and their use within your organization.
ABSTRACT DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 06, 2020
- Interested parties are asked to submit a brief abstract (300-500 words) by January 06, 2020.
- Abstracts should include the presentation title, author’s name, organization, address, phone and email address.
- Email your abstract to: 2020IUC@phoenix-int.com
Authors whose abstracts are accepted will be notified on/or before January 15, 2020. Selected authors will then be asked to prepare a PowerPoint Presentation, which will be due March 31, 2020.