Introducing ModelCenter MBSE for Vitech GENESYS Webinar | VITECH and PHOENIX INTEGRATION
Attend a free webinar to learn about and see a demo of ModelCenter MBSE for Vitech’s GENESYS.
Connecting Vitech’s GENESYS with ModelCenter MBSE allows engineers to perform architecture trade-off studies and validate system requirements using any software application.
Run the connected software to:
- Validate system requirements
- Run a full suite of trade studies (sensitivity analysis, DOE, optimization) to find improved system designs
- Update the system model with design results
- Capture requirements traceability and validation in the system model
Connect any software application to Vitech GENESYS, such as:
- COTS tools such as Excel®, MATLAB®, and Simulink®
- CAE Tools such as HyperWorks®, ANSYS®, NASTRAN®, and ABAQUS®
- CAD Tools such as Creo®, NX®, CATIA v5®, and SolidWorks®
- Legacy FORTRAN or C++ applications
- Python, Java, and VB scripts
- Databases and PDM/PLM solutions
- Almost anything else
The webinar will feature a demonstration of the integrated toolset, and will include a live Q&A session. Fill out the form to start watching your on-demand webinar introducing ModelCenter MBSE for Vitech GENESYS.