Introducing ModelCenter MBSE for PTC Integrity Modeler | PHOENIX INTEGRATION and PTC
Attend a free webinar on January 24 to learn about and see a demo of the upcoming release: ModelCenter MBSE 1.0.1 for PTC Integrity Modeler
ModelCenter MBSE 1.0.1 for PTC Integrity Modeler allows engineers to validate system behavior and performance using any software application:
- Connect any software application to PTC Integrity Modeler’s system models
- COTS tools such as Excel®, MATLAB®, and Simulink®
- CAE Tools such as HyperWorks®, NASTRAN®, ABAQUS®, and ANSYS®
- CAD Tools such as Creo®, NX®, CATIA v5®, and SolidWorks®
- Legacy FORTRAN or C++ applications
- Python, Java, and VB scripts
- Databases and PDM/PLM solutions
- Almost anything else
- Run the connected simulation directly from PTC Integrity Modeler’s unique SySim:
- Graphical functional co-simulation
- Direct interaction with simulation parameters
- Record simulation results with optional model import
- Validate system behavior and performance early in the lifecycle
- Close the simulation loop, comparing models with the real world
The webinar will feature a demonstration of the integrated toolset, and will include a live Q&A session.
ModelCenter MBSE 1.0.1 for PTC Integrity Modeler is the first product to utilize Phoenix Integration’s next generation MBSE integration platform – ModelCenter MBSE.
Fill out the form to gain instant free access to our webinar!