Announcing the Release of ModelCenter MBSE 2.0 for PTC Windchill Modeler | PHOENIX INTEGRATION and PTC
ATTEND the webinar presented by Mr. Subodh Chaudhari, Senior Application Engineer, Phoenix Integration and Mr. Harlen Dean, MBSE Specialist at PTC, on November 21, 2019 at 10:00 am ET.
LEARN ABOUT and SEE A DEMO of our recent release: ModelCenter MBSE 2.0 for PTC Windchill Modeler.
This new release extends the existing integration to add more features and capabilities. In addition to the existing ability to connect engineering analysis to Windchill Modeler’s SySim, users can now connect any software application directly to Modeler’s Parametric Diagrams. This gives Windchill Modeler users the ability to execute any software tool (including full ModelCenter workflows) to validate system requirements.
- Connect any simulation software application to PTC Windchill Modeler’s parametric diagrams
- Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) tools such as Excel, MATLAB, and Simulink
- CAE Tools such as HyperWorks, NASTRAN, ABAQUS, and ANSYS
- Legacy FORTRAN or C++ applications
- Python, Java, and VB scripts
- Databases and PDM/PLM solutions
- Almost anything else
- Complex analyses workflows combining & chaining any of the above
- Run the connected simulation directly from Windchill Modeler
- Validate system requirements early in the design lifecycle
- Use the integrated dashboard view to see at glance which requirements are satisfied and which are not
- Use ModelCenter’s trade study engine to find designs that satisfy requirements
- Optionally update the systems model with these new designs