Ansys ModelCenter 2022 R1
Ansys is pleased to announce the release of Ansys ModelCenter® 2022 R1
This release includes product updates, new plug-ins, and bug fixes. Highlights of this release include:
MBSE Product Updates
- Behavior Execution Engine that allows customers to execute large and complex SysML state machine diagrams in Cameo (MagicDraw) to verify system behavior.
- This new capability enables engineers to accurately verify system behavior and performance early in the design cycle, helping to reduce costs and design better products.
- Continued support for Systems Architecture Modeling (SAM) software new releases, including Cameo (MagicDraw) 2021x.
New Plug-Ins for Ansys HFSS, Ansys optiSLang, and Ansys Minerva
- Dedicated plug-ins make it easier to automate and integrate Ansys tools into ModelCenter automated workflows.
- Easily integrate Ansys HFSS high fidelity electromagnetics simulations.
- Provide centralized storage and traceability of all simulation results for data integrity and future reuse of results with Ansys Minerva.
- Create detailed digital threads to improve the product design process.
- Connect existing optiSLang workflows and optimization into ModelCenter systems level workflows to extend the digital thread.
- Simplified ModelCenter packaging based on application requirements:
- Ansys ModelCenter Pro – Workflow automation and integration, including integration of System Architecture Modelers (SAM).
- Ansys ModelCenter Premium – ModelCenter Pro plus design space exploration capabilities.
- Ansys ModelCenter Enterprise – ModelCenter Premium plus Behavior Execution Engine.
ModelCenter 14.5.1 Patch for Log4j vulnerability
- A patched installer for ModelCenter 14.5.1 addressing the Log4j vulnerability is now available.
- This installer is available for customers with existing ModelCenter 14.5 installations, or who are not yet able to upgrade to 2022 R1.