ModelCenter MBSE 2.0 for Vitech GENESYS
Phoenix Integration is proud to announce the release of ModelCenter MBSE 2.0 for Vitech GENESYS.
Connecting Vitech’s GENESYS with ModelCenter allows engineers to perform architecture trade-off studies and validate system requirements using any software application.
Run the connected software to:
- Validate system requirements
- Run a full suite of trade studies (sensitivity analysis, DOE, optimization) to find improved system designs
- Update the system model with design results
- Capture requirements traceability and validation in the system model
Connect any software application to Vitech GENESYS, such as:
- COTS tools such as Excel®, MATLAB®, and Simulink®
- CAE Tools such as HyperWorks®, ANSYS®, NASTRAN®, and ABAQUS®
- CAD Tools such as Creo®, NX®, CATIA v5®, and SolidWorks®
- Legacy FORTRAN or C++ applications
- Python, Java, and VB scripts
- Databases and PDM/PLM solutions
- Almost anything else
Download ModelCenter MBSE 2.0 for Vitech GENESYS HERE.