ModelCenter Is The Framework for Model Based Engineering (MBE)
Model Based Engineering (MBE) is the use of analysis and simulation tools throughout the product lifecycle to reduce the use of physical prototypes. In addition, MBE supports critical design decisions by allowing organizations to evaluate trade-offs between performance, cost, and risk. It also enables the identification and correction of potential problems before they become too costly.
ModelCenter makes MBE possible by giving engineers the ability to:
- Create and maintain a library of analysis models and engineering workflows
- Automatically execute the workflows across different computers and operating systems
- Perform multi-run trade studies and ask “what-if” questions
- Visualize the design space and find the best designs
- Archive, manage, and share the resulting data and meta-data.
- This results in shorter development times, reduced costs, and better products.
This results in shorter development times, reduced costs, and better products.