ModelCenter® Premium Support
Support that helps you master today’s and tomorrow’s challenges
Maximize the value of your investment in ModelCenter® with incremental expert support from the Phoenix Integration Engineering Services team.
Premium Support will provide you with a closer and more interactive relationship with members of our Application Engineering team, who will work with you to ensure that you get the most from your ModelCenter workflows and trade studies, ensuring success on your projects.
Direct access to designated priority support personnel
Regularly scheduled technical collaboration meeting
Online or in-person training
Expert technical service support for engineering workflow review or plug-in development
- Pro-active support that is tailored to your needs
- Easy access to training and expert knowledge resources such as online training or in-person training classes
- Direct access to an Application Engineer that understands your team’s background and priorities
- Maximize the value of your investment in ModelCenter® with a technical expert always on hand.
- Receive pro-active technical advice and avoid potential missteps through a collaborative approach between your team and a ModelCenter® expert.
- An incremental level of value-added support beyond that provided as part of your standard maintenance contract.
- A designated Application Engineering team resource as your single point-of-contact that will be backed by our knowledgeable engineering services team.
- A defined program of scheduled meetings between your designated Application Engineer and your team.
- Your designated Application Engineer will build a deeper understanding of your team’s environment, priorities, needs, and goals. This will ensure that the best practices guidance and advice provided will match those priorities and requirements, ensuring that you get the highest value out of your ModelCenter®.
- Receive proactive technical advice based on the needs of current and future projects.
- Beyond what is provided in the technical collaboration meetings, you have access to the full depth of technical knowledge of the Phoenix Integration team.
- Based on your current and future needs, you have access to customized ModelCenter® development tailored to your needs such as:
- Have your existing ModelCenter® workflows audited and edited for best practices and performance improvements
|Compare Support Features||Included||—Not Included||$Additional Cost|
|Installation & Licensing|
|ModelCenter® Help Database|
|Instructor-led, Online Training||$|
|Customized Training for Your Workflows and Best Practices||$|
|Customer-Driven Webinar Archive|
|Technical Papers & Case Studies|
|Basic Usage Guidance||Basic Help Guide||Instructed Help|
|Best Practice Development||—|
|Designated Application Engineer||—|
|Scheduled Technical Collaboration||—|
|Basic Workflow Troubleshooting|
|In-depth Workflow Review||—|
|Workflow Technical Guidance||—|
|Workflow Performance Optimization||—|
|Custom Plug-in Creation||$|
|Plug-in Development Guidance||$|