Phoenix Integration presents at LiveWorx 2019 | Boston, MA | USA
Phoenix Integration is presenting at the LIVEWORX19 | The Definitive Event for Digital Transformation
Attend our presentation to learn about and see an example of ModelCenter MBSE 1.01 for PTC Integrity Modeler, presented by Dr. Scott Ragon, Director, Technical Business Development.
ModelCenter MBSE 1.0.1 for PTC Integrity Modeler allows engineers to validate system behavior and performance using any software application:
- Connect any software application to PTC Integrity Modeler’s system models
- COTS tools such as Excel®, MATLAB®, and Simulink®
- CAE Tools such as HyperWorks®, NASTRAN®, ABAQUS®, and ANSYS®
- CAD Tools such as Creo®, NX®, CATIA v5®, and SolidWorks®
- Legacy FORTRAN or C++ applications
- Python, Java, and VB scripts
- Databases and PDM/PLM solutions
- Almost anything else
- Run the connected simulation directly from PTC Integrity Modeler’s unique SySim:
- Graphical functional co-simulation
- Direct interaction with simulation parameters
- Record simulation results with optional model import
- Validate system behavior and performance early in the lifecycle
- Close the simulation loop, comparing models with the real world
During this presentation, we will demonstrate how ModelCenter MBSE for PTC Integrity Modeler allows you to connect any engineering analysis to the system model, reducing risk and cost for complex system design.
To arrange an on-site meeting at the LIVEWORX 2019 event with our Technical Manager, click here.