Special Promo on our training courses to help you to maximize the return on your ModelCenter investment
The ModelCenter® Integrate training course is the foundational class for ModelCenter®. It provides a basic introduction to our tools and is critical in getting users on the right path to get the most out of ModelCenter®. Students finishing this course will have gained the knowledge to automate their analyses and build automated workflows around them. Completion of the ModelCenter® Integrate Training is also required for users to receive support from our support line. During the 16-hour, self-paced course, students will learn how to automate and integrate software simulation solutions to create a workflow. Please note that the training is web-based.
- Access to the ModelCenter® Integrate Online Training materials for one month. The one-month term begins upon enrollment
- Utilizes the OpenEdX training framework to provide instruction using static webpages and videos. Includes hands-on tutorials
- Access to online training forums and discussion boards
Upon completion of the training, students will be given a short exam to test course knowledge. Once passed, a certificate will be issued for your company’s training records.
Learn how to:
- Quickly automate any engineering analysis tool, such as Excel®, MATLAB®, and CAD/CAE tools
- Integrate these tools to build and execute automated workflows
- Perform trade studies, such as Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Manage design information
Students finishing this course will have the capability to automate their analyses and build automated workflows from them.
Further discounts available for groups of 10+ students. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org