Ansys ModelCenter 2022 R1.2
Ansys is pleased to announce the release of Ansys ModelCenter® 2022 R1.2
A new ModelCenter 2022 R1.2 patch release is now available. This release includes important updates, including fixes for issues users may encounter when integrating with MagicDraw/Cameo 2021x Refresh 2.
Key features and fixes in the ModelCenter 2022 R1 patch releases include:
- ModelCenter now supports both MagicDraw/Cameo versions 19.0 SP 4 and 2021x Refresh 2 Hotfix 2 via separate Connectors.
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.1.1m to address security concerns.
- Resolved an issue when using non-ASCII characters in ModelCenter MBSE analysis names.
- Resolved an issue where importing requirements from a project created in MagicDraw version 2021x Refresh 2 could fail.
- Resolved an issue where the Analysis Editor could not be launched to edit the analysis associated with a constraint.
- Resolved an issue where creating a constraint block from an analysis would fail.
- Resolved an issue where ModelCenter analyses called via Cameo Simulation Toolkit would fail to execute.
For users already running ModelCenter 2022 R1.1, the ModelCenter MBSE and ModelCenter MBSE Connector for MagicDraw 2022 R1.2 updates are available for download from https://download.ansys.com/. Only ModelCenter MBSE and the ModelCenter MBSE Connector need to be updated.
For users upgrading from ModelCenter 2022 R1 or earlier, please contact ModelCenter Support at PHX-Support@ansys.com for download links and installation instructions.