PHOENIX INTEGRATION is pleased to announce the release of ModelCenter® Integrate 14.2.2, ModelCenter® Explore 14.2.2, and ModelCenter® MBSE 14.2.2.
This release includes a number of bug fixes and performance enhancements. Highlights of this release include:
ModelCenter Integrate 14.2.2
- Resolved an issue in the XML Plug-In where attempting to import an XML file would produce an error.
- Resolved an issue where DOE Tool would fail to run designs using enumerated aliases or designs using floating-point values in various non-English locales.
ModelCenter MBSE 14.2.2
- Resolved an issue displaying variables and links when editing an analysis.
- Resolved an issue where the analysis editor could not be launched to edit an analysis associated with a constraint block.
- Resolved an issue where analyses created during requirements import were not linked to the correct elements.
- Resolved an issue where a plan could not be executed if it had an analysis with upper/lower bounds.
- Resolved an issue where an execution plan could not be saved on systems with certain security settings in place.
The full release notes for each product can be found HERE.
If you need login information to view the release notes, please CONTACT SUPPORT.