ModelCenter MBSE 1.0
ModelCenter MBSE v1.0 Released
With the release of ModelCenter MBSE v1.0, Phoenix Integration has reached a major milestone in the development of the next generation MBSE integration tool:
- More Flexible Integration – Connect your engineering analysis to any SysML model element. You will no longer be limited to parametric diagrams
- Ease of Use – New User Interface will result in an easier, quicker, and more intuitive integration process
This internal release also paves the way for future Phoenix Integration product releases:
- Enhanced support for the No Magic Cameo Tool Suite and IBM Rational Rhapsody
- Support for PTC’s Integrity Modeler, Vitech GENESYS, … and more.
- Support for non-SysML systems modeling tools such as Capella
*** STAY TUNED FOR FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS ***
ModelCenter MBSE enables Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) by connecting systems models with any software application, allowing systems engineers to verify requirements and optimize the system design. This dramatically reduces the cost and risk of complex system design.
If you have any questions, please CONTACT US.