Call for Papers
EXPLORING MODEL BASED ENGINEERING
The 2018 International Users’ Conference will include keynote speakers, panel discussions, and presentations exploring the following:
- Model Based Engineering (MBE)
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Software Automation and Integration
- Distributed Engineering
- Design Exploration & Optimization
You are invited to share your expertise and experiences with these topics and their use within your organization.
ABSTRACT DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 29, 2017
- Interested parties are asked to submit a brief abstract (300-500 words) by Friday, September 29, 2017
- Abstracts should include the presentation title, author’s name, organization, address, phone and email address.
- Email your abstract to: 2018UC@PHOENIX-INT.COM
Authors whose abstracts are accepted will be notified on/or before October 31, 2017. Selected authors will then be asked to prepare a PowerPoint Presentation, which will be due February 28, 2018.